- Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The promoter of this Competition is Flowstone Wines Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) (ABN 68 137 777 032), 11298 Bussell Highway, Forest Grove, Western Australia
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. By entering this promotion, you are certifying that you are over 18 years of age. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The competition commences 21 July 2021 at 9:00am Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) and closes at 11.59pm AWST on 11 August 2021 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter the Competition, you must sign up to Flowstone’s regular email
One entry is permitted per person.
- 1 winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- The winner selection will be judged and take place on 17 August 2021 at 10:00am AEST at Mastermind Consulting, Unit 4E, 1-15 Parsons Street, Rozelle NSW 2039.
- The competition winner will be notified in writing by email on 20 August 2021 and the name of the winner will be displayed for 28 days on the Flowstone Website
- In the event that the prize winner is unable to be contacted within a fortnight of the original selection, a redraw will be conducted on 7 September 2021 t at 9:00am.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition winner will receive 1 x 2017 Queen of the Earth Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 x 2018 Queen of the Earth Chardonnay, 1 x 2019 Queen of the Earth Sauvignon Blanc.
- The total prize value is up to $184 AUD.
- All prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee paid to you.
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the relevant party may use the entrant’s name and email for future marketing purposes. By opting in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes they should contact the Promoter.
- No component of the prizes can be transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize, or any part of the prize, becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) Use of a prize.
- If for any reason an act, agent or event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to vandalism, tampering, fraud, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism) prevents this promotion from proceeding in the manner described in these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant and/or (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction or requirement from any regulatory authorities