Win a Vertical of Queen of the Earth Cabernet Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- These terms and conditions will be posted on the Flowstone Wines website flowstonewines.com for the duration of the competition.
- Promotion commences at 12.00am, AEDT on Wednesday 30 October 2019. Entries close at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 31 January 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
- To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period must complete their contact details to register for Flowstone Wines email communications via:
- subscribing to Flowstone Wines enewsletter via the website https://flowstonewines.com/ or Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/flowstonewines/
- completing an official entry form found at promotional stands
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Flowstone Wines on Monday 3rd February 2020. The draw will take place at 11am (WST) at 11298 Bussell Highway, Forest Grove WA 6286
- The winners will be announced by emailing the winners from Wednesday 5 February 2020. Winners will need to provide proof of age to claim their prize.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a vertical of six vintages of Queen of the Earth Cabernet (6 x 750mL bottles from 2009 – 2014) valued at $500. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Total prize value is $500. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on 17/02/2020 at 11.30am AEDT in order to distribute unclaimed prize by that date.
- Flowstone Wines will bear the reasonable cost of freight to the winner’s nominated delivery address within Australia.
- All other costs and expenses associated with the prize beyond the specified prize components will be the responsibility of the competition winner.
- Winner/s will be notified by email.
- Neither Flowstone Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. Flowstone Wines may at its absolute discretion substitute a different vintage in place of any prized referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Neither Flowstone Wines nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Flowstone Wines reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
- In all matters all decisions of Flowstone Wines will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at nhmrc.gov.au
- The Promoter is Flowstone Wines. 11298 Bussell Highway, Forest Grove WA 6286, flowstonewines.com
NSW Permit No. – LTPS/19/39528